Sunday, July 31, 2011

An Explanation and Two Links

So I'm tweaking real hard on caffeine right now. I had two Rock On Energy Shots, which are not unlike a Five Hour Energy, in the span of an hour. Twenty minutes after I took the first one, I didn't feel anything and decided to chug the other. Very soon after, it fucked me right up. So, despite wanting to sleep, I'm stuck waiting this out. If you see several posts for today, it's my hyperactive brain wanting content. Now, onto the promised links...

First of all, people should check out my friend Eric's blog. He talks gadgets, music, books and such. Click upon this: The Parfait Report

Secondly, BUY SWEETS! It's going into trade, and if you've missed any or all of it, now is a great time to catch up. If you're a fan of true-crime style comics,  I think you really would dig Sweets.  Here it comes now...















As you can see, it is the double whammy of both good AND cheap. Five issues of saucy New Orleans goodness await you. I was the editor on this one, and I'd like to see it hit big. If you want to be my friend, you'll buy it. All others will be flogged.

No comments: